DOTSOFT is committed to its legitimate presence on the Internet. The DOTSOFT website aims to provide information, training and communication to its users and visitors. Access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions, which override any express or implied agreement between DOTSOFT and its users. Particularly:
- Any information, image, design, software, audiovisual work or phonogram contained on the DOTSOFT website is an original intellectual creation and is therefore protected in accordance with the provisions of Law 2121/1993 "on the Protection of Intellectual Property and Other Related Rights" . All acts of reproduction, distribution, modification or use for commercial purposes are prohibited without the prior written permission of Dotsoft.
- DOTSOFT undertakes any appropriate and reasonably foreseeable measure so that the information and information contained on the page is complete, accurate and reliable. DOTSOFT does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, accuracy and reliability of the above information and is not liable to any third party for any damage caused by its incorrect or inaccurate character.
- Linking the site with other sites via links is only for the convenience of users-visitors. DOTSOFT is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage to users-visitors resulting from the use of the ability to link to another site through links or the use of data and information contained on any such website.
- DOTSOFT is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by third-party illicit acts (for example, interceptions or deciphering of codes and data) to the users or visitors of the site due to the virus or viruses the duration of use of its website or the downloading of its contents, or problems that may arise when using computers (eg data loss, etc.).
- It is forbidden, without the written permission of DOTSOFT or a third party, to use the trademarks and logos contained on its website.
- DOTSOFT reserves the right to modify its website, add, modify and / or remove any items and / or information contained therein without notice. It also reserves the right to amend at any time these terms.
- DOTSOFT will maintain and process any personal data of its website visitors and customers who will be aware of the basis of the submitted requests and transactions in order to support, promote and execute its trade relationship with them.
- Your access to the DOTSOFT website confirms that you have fully understood the above and that you fully agree with these terms.